Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drivers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by broc944, Sep 26, 2006.

1. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

So I am driving to a job this afternoon. Get behind a old pickup that was going about 45, I figured some old farmer was in it, since that is usually the case. I decide to pass the truck, the closer I get to it the more I realize it is not a old guy, but a women driving the truck.

So I pass the truck doing about 55-60, slow enough to get a really good look at the women driver. I soon realize why she is driving so slow. She was attempting to drive and light her pipe at the same time.

No doubt it was a weed pipe, not a tobacco pipe. I guess she must have been so accustomed to doing it, she gave it no second thought to be driving down the road in the middle of the day and take a few hits.

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well isn't that just swell.

Idiot.

3. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

thats truly sad. I thought it was bad watching people try to light a cigarette while driving.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not suprised, see that stuff all the time. Oh well, what can you do other the call them in ?? I still find it hard too "snitch" on anyone.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Some smokers are just amateurs, or not good drivers. The worst driving I see regularly is while people are on cell phones. There may be a small minority that are capable of driving safely while yakking on a cell...but the vast majority I see drive worse than drunks do while BS'ing on the phone.

Rene

6. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

yeah that and when they are smoking you can smell it, it stinkey!!!!

7. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

I can light a cigarette one or two-handed while driving. Zippo, bic, or car lighter ;)

Sometimes if I want a real challenge I'll light up with a bic while driving a standard, talking on a cell phone, and trying to eat at the same time :rolleyes:

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

or awsome people that get on the freeway at 40mph

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

dude... yer right... and i know this cus I can smoke, talk on the bluetooth eat and drive all fine... lol

Rene, you are s chimney and smoke way more than me... i bed you could also discipline the kids as you did all the rest... lol

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Busy two-lane highway and you're driving a patrol car. Life tends to suck at those moments........................

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Amen!...

Ditto for me too!--I'd rather drive behind 20 pot smoking stoners,or drunks,
    than one moron talking on a cell phone..(at least those people usually TRY to drive normal,and do their best to avoid being pulled over!--I think the drunks are more dangerous than those stoned on weed myself..)

Nothing worse than going 65-70 in the far left "passing" lane,and coming up on a moron doing 45 mph,while attempting to talk on the cell phone,and drive at the same time!..one jerk here drove right into a dump truck that was parked in the breakdown lane,and was decapitated..at least he only took himself out!..

Everyone here drives 80+ mph..the 65 mph limit is a joke--most folks think thats the MINIMUM speed limit!..I nearly get killed every time I go 65--everything from tractor trailers,to mini-coopers pass me like I'm parked--if you want to go 65 mph here--you'd better have a ramp on the back of your vehicle..and few of those going 80 mph are capeable of handling a car at those speeds,should something go wrong,like an accident in front of tem,or a blowout..many tailgate at those speeds too..my biggest gripe is they get away with it ,because few of them ever get pulled over for their crappy driving here..:crazy:

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i can do that also MITCH.:laugh: seppin i never eat while doing all that.i smoke talk on the blower and shift while making a turn.the worst i've seen a guy shaking hands with ULE BRINNER. the best a chicky on 75 using (the silver bullet)!!!!!:yikes: :woot: :woot:

13. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Normally i wouldnt either but as soon as you leave your house and get i n a car you are no longer putting just yourself at risk, your putting everyone on the road at risk

14. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

where did you see that??:D