Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Driveway day at T-roy's

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Nov 24, 2003.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Driveway day at T-roy\'s

I'm going to try to get the suspension, axles, and tires changed from my pick up to the Burb' in a couple of weekends. Any of you Vancouver guys are welcome to come over and help. I'm thinking that if I can get 3 or 4 guys on it, I should be able to get it done in a day. CALLING IN FAVORS.....It shouldn't be too bad, just a simple swap. Unbolt the springs, shocks, and brakes and roll the whole thing out and do the same to the other. Let me know if you would be available Sat Dec 6th from 12:00 to whenever.
    Thanks, T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: Driveway day at T-roy\'s

As far as I know right now, count me in. I'm going to owe you anyways /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

the wife says we dont have any plans so I say count me in /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I should be able to make it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

As of right now looks good but gotta run it by Jeff but he will say yes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Cool guys, I should be able to get some pizza or something and make it a party. You're on your own for the beer though... I'm really getting excited to get the Burb in the air and on big shoes. It's going to look cool.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif