Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Driving from SF to Bend, then Mosier, Oregon, CK5'ers, might need some help...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mofugly13, Sep 27, 2005.

1. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

I'm going hunting with my brother in Oregon. I will be driving the K5 from San Francisco to Bend, Oregon, and then on to Mosier, Or. If there are any CK5'ers along the way willing to help a fella out, I'd appreciate it. I don't forsee any problems, or I wouldn't make the trip all. But you know, better safe than sorry. I'll be taking 80 to Vacaville, then 505 to 5. I'l tae 5 to Weed, and then 97 into Bend. Like I said, I don't anticipate any problems. But if any of you all are on the way and willing to help a brother out, it would be much appreciated. I only plan to call in the most dire circumstances. I will leave Thursday A.M. for bend, and will try to drive straight through. I'll get my bro in Bend, then we'll drive to Mosier. I will be coming home on Oct. 13 or 14, perhaps earlier, depending on if we get bucks or not.

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well I don't what kinda help I would be on this trip, but If You ever travel up 101 though Humboldt county just let Me know.

3. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

I live along Hwy 97, between the cali boarder and Bend, in the hole town of Chiloquin. Call me if you need anything or just want to stop for a beer. 541-281-3707.

Eddie