Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

driving lesson

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cannibal, Jun 23, 2003.

1. cannibal

cannibal Registered Member

heya all,

just wanted to ask smthin, kinda of a driving lesson coz im a new on really hard drivin, i was wondering how do u get a blazer on top aff a big rock from 1 side only, i mean u go fast or slow with alot of tourqe, just wonderin, man i get freaked out when i see sm of the pics posted, all the things u can do with a blazer and i havn't tried any of these things, any modest help is welcomed...\

thankx again /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

its a big mixture of:

skill, balls and a good rig... lots of practice..

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

im starting to test out my truck to..i was going over a big arse dirt pile the other day side ways and i felt like i was ganna tip right over..but after getting over that its fun!

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well I don't know if they have classes in Jordan but United co Sponsors a "Back Country driving awarness class". My club is one of the clubs that teaches it in the Southeast US. Rover is the other co sponsor and they provide literature and training video's The class we teach we have a half a day of class and then a half a day of driving. It can vary depending on the club that teaches the class.