Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drop pitman arm, 10 spline flange output

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Batmanjr, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Need both, Respond here or PM me with any info on where to get new or used but Cheap!!!!!! If there was a year with a 10 spline front flange output, let me know and I can check the junkyards!

2. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

When you say ten spline with a flange, are you saying you have a ten spline output but you want the flat type adapter rather than the yoke style?

I just ran into this problem while trying to install my d-shaft from high angle driveline. I had the yoke style. I called Jess & he said there wasn't(or maybe just that he didn't have anything for it) a flang fro a ten spline. He suggested I upgrade my 10 spline to 30 spline or 32 spline.

3. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I believe you are right Mike. I don't think there is a flanged yoke abailable for the 10 spline output 205.

Mike

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I have a front output with 32 splines to put in it, but the shift fork is different and it is a inner disc instead of the old shift ring!!!! How do I get the shift fork out and change it???? It looks like it would fit and all, but the shifter is different, anyone done this?

5. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

It is fairly easy to change the output, shift fork and shif rail. You will need to drive out the roll pin in the shift fork to remove it. To do this you will need to drive out the small plug on top of the case. This seems a little intimidating at first but it is all really very simple. Once you start pulling it apart you will be able to figure it out.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Mike

6. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

I dont know if this will help but I have a 10 spline 1350 yoke. Let me know if you could use it.

7. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Sorry man, but thanks for the offer!

I guess this means I have to drop my TC and tear it down!!! Crap!!!!! I just got it up there and full, tore it down cause I thought the gears were interchangable, and then had to put it all back together!!!! And now it's full again!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! Once I push the roll pin out of the shift fork, how do I remove the shift fork, it's attached to the other shift fork???? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

pm'd you
    -- Mike

9. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Never got it! Try again please! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif