Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dropped my Video camera

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, May 7, 2003.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Well, my video recorder volunteer for the mud races cancelled on me for this weekend, but I figured at least I'll have my camera to tape with.

Then about 2 hours ago I dropped it and it messed it up so I can't get the tape to eject, and it wont go all the way down either. So, I just now ruined the camera my mom bought about 3 years ago for over $400.

With everything going on this week, I should be pissed... but surprisingly I'm still in a fairly decent mood considering.

I know alot of people have alot worse things happening in their lives. A friend's mom is barely surviving chemotherapy, and down to weighing like 80 pounds and refuses to eat. I shouldn't be one to complain.

I guess the moral of the story is, always be thankful for what you have; be it health, other people, a home, or even life itself. And even video camera's that work properly for those not dumb enough to drop one.

2. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

You might be able to get it fixed. Worth checking into anyway.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

try a repair shop they may be able to fix it for fairly cheap /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif