Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drug home another 454 truck for parts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Oct 19, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

$375 cash. It sat for over 2 years. I put a couple pulleys on it, belt, alternator, radiator and battery and was burning out around the neighborhood with it tonight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Oh ya! another one to add to the collection.

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Well, I've reached my Dana 60 goal, so now I need to start collecting big blocks again since I've pretty much got something wrong with almost every big block I have right now.

Same guy has a '78 2wd Crew Cab with 454, turn key runner, but rusty. He wants $800 but said he'd take $700. I think I have my '83 Diesel sold for $1600... so I may be going and making a $650 cash offer on the Crew Cab and have another rust bucket 454 truck in front of my house. :D

4. Mudallica

Mudallica Registered Member

I would wish you luck in your mission of totally disgusting your neighbors, but since I have been to your house and have seen how it looks pulling up I don't really think you need and good luck wishes as help to disgust them. I'm sure you are doing it quite easily with that new rig. And if that don't do the trick that crewcab most definitely will!

For everyone else reading: I'm not "really" bashing on Allan here. I have a ton of rusty Ford, Dodge, Chevy, BMW and Toyota carcasses laying around my place too. And my place is HIGHLY visible to all and my garbage really stands out. Just I am the lucky one that I have no neighbors for a half mile in either direction!