Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drunk city girls slid a car into my pond.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Oct 25, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

So my cousin and her two friends wanted to go up to the property last Wednesday night, and they wanted me to go with. I told them I couldn't.

This weekend I'm up there working on stuff, and notice 24 empty beer bottles littered around the shed and my old trailer.

I get a hold of her on the phone, and appearently last Wednesday night (after drinking) they drove out by the barn and the pond in the rain at about midnight, went to turn around, and ended up with the drivers side of the car slid over the bank into the pond.

They called a bunch of people (including sleeping me), and finally called 911 and had a tow truck dispatched from the nearest "sizable" town 52 miles away. 3 hours later, the car was out, and they drove home.

All I can do is shake my head. I already told her that they "weren't very smart" for some of the things they did. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif They're lucky it wasn't worse.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

So you're saying you had drunk girls up at your property and you didn't go "hang out" with them ?? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Girls will be girls /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

No pics and hopefully the tow truck driver had someone sober drive the car.............

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sounds like my friend's mom... she wasn't drunk though... and it wasn't a car in a pond, it was a 2004 Dodge 3/4 ton halfway in a river... She still won't tell anyone how it happened, but it did /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

And the cave man misses out again...

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] So easy a Caveman could do it.

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

holy cow, bet that towing bill wasnt a cheap one. dont you have a winch? coulda recovered their rig for them... and then you'd have drunken chicks indebted to you... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

"Ok girls, get in line, one bj each...."

11. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Well, I was asleep, and 2 hours away (and one of them is related by the way). The tow bill was like $160 I think she said. I couldn't go cause I had plans in the morning (money-making related) and I couldn't justify spending $60 in gas in the crew cab for an extra trip up there after work at 9pm, only to leave again early in the a.m.

Had I been there though, they could have:
    A) Gone into a trailer that isn't a mouse infested swamp with mushrooms in the carpet. (My cousin has her own trailer, but she thinks it's not livable).

B) Ridden in the truck with a sober driver, which wouldn't have slid into the pond.

C) Or I could have pulled them out.

My cousin said that her other friend was thinking about trying to use one of my extension cords hooked to her car to pull out the other car. Nice "try" at an idea at least. She must have picked up on some of that ingenuity from me.

12. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "Ok girls, get in line, one bj each...."

[/ QUOTE ]
    Tim ... I would hope that you would have your winch out there to make some dough or some other compensitation !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif