Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

drunk illegal alien hit and killed 'christmas story' director and his son

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jishory, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

What will it take to stop this illegal alien crap...

3. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

stopping supporting businesses that hire illegal aliens, cater to illegal aliens(*cough* BANK OF AMERICA *cough*) and vote out politicians that put criminals(and their wallet) before americans

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

the article said nothing about him being illegal

5. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

all you need is the required down payment if you're an illegal POS... and then they should all be shot...

6. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

he is illegal, it isnt mentioned in that article, Jermiah Marquez must have forgot to put that part in... its on the radio right now, he is illegal but hasnt been deported before

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Sad story.

8. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

And this is somehow significant because.....?

Out here, drunk driving citizens kill regular joes more than a few times a year.

Not defending illegal aliens here, but c'mon. If your gonna rant on illegals, rant about the fact that out government does so little to keep them out.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

But it's becoming kosher to take the easy way and point out the crimes they commit instead of trying to focus on the problem itself.

10. Big Blzn

Big Blzn 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If the dumb SOB would have followed the laws of this country in the first place chances are that he would not be in our country today and this man and his son would be alive with their families. If all you liberals and some conservatives would quit this PC bullsh1t of not offending the illegals or any other PC issue maybe we would get somewhere with our border problem. Yes, legal americans kill each other in DUI accidents all the time and it's a terrible problem. But unfortunately for you people on the left he is illegal and it is apart of the story whether you like it or not! Several of the members posts in this thread are a typical response that mirror the leftist American news media on issues of illegal immigration. It's really quite sad.:( Two American lost their lives because this person broke not one but two laws. I'd feel very sad for you people that if this illegal killed your father and brother you would believe that his immigration status played no role in this accident. :confused:

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Dear Ranting Dude,

Point #1-I am more than likely way more conservative/right wing than you are and if you are willing to have a showdown to prove otherwise, I'm game. STFU.

Point #2-Unless you are a LEO or some poor sap working at the county welfare office, there's a pretty darn good chance I deal with more illegals than you do. STFU.

Point #3-There's little place in the world called reality. It's a shiny happy place where apparently fewer and fewer of us are residing these days. In this little place, we are enlightened to something called other cultures. We are also enlightened to the fact that short thinking clowns are living in the world of clueless and would rather rant about one person and their immigration status (probably because they are closet sheetheads also) instead of focusing all of their pissed off energy at the federal government, which should be working to solve the problem. STFU.

So in closing, unless you are willing to open your mind for a few seconds and clue yourself into the fact that there is more to the issue than just your short sighted little focus on a people you do not understand, then please drown in the Kool-Aid.

Thank you and have a nice day.

12. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

newbon3d

13. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

bubba, are illegal aliens more likely to break other laws then average citizens?

more americans died at the hands of illegal aliens last year then americans died in iraq, about 4380 killed in 2006, on average thats 12 a day by murder and 13 in car accidents caused by illegal aliens. if cops could/would enforce the law with ice training and we didnt have such a porous border this guy probably wouldnt have made it as far as to drive drunk down pch. and i have spoke before city council, written letters, made phone calls, written editorials, voted, etc... i do my part to stick up for my country.

14. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

All I have to say is that instead of focusing on the guy being illegal and killing someone, maybe the fact that he was pissed and driving should be discussed.

Drunk driving is the #1 cause of deaths here. We don't have statistics on who is allowed here and who is not. Instead we focus on trying to keep somebody from slamming into grandmas firefly and killing her, whether he is white, black, yellow, red or green.

I know the whole illegal thing sucks and is really affecting your country, but would you be as pissed if some red neck slammed down a 12 pack jumped in his truck and slammed into them?

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Depends on what country they are from...............:wink1:

As I have said time and time again, just that one solution will not do much of anything to help solve the problem, except for the border part.:wink1:

16. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Buuuuuuurned, you are the Insult Master! :D

Jishory, that question is impossible to answer as we have no idea how many illegals are actually in this country but I'd venture to say that the % is probably exactly or near to that of everybody else.

Maybe the Border wouldn't be so porous if we weren't hemmoraging money in Iraq and if the Dems and Reps actually wanted it that way.

17. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

When I did a google search on the victim/film director it came up with another article on the same incident. It specifically stated the drunk driver was in fact illegal.

It's interesting how some key information was 'deliberately' left oot :thinking: :mad: .

Good eye Surpip.

18. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

You care to point oot a few?????

I do not see any such posts you're speaking of.

19. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Ah, ah, ah :shame: .

With all due respect, the above quote is grossly incorrect and a tad insulting.

Our national budget is almost 4 TRILLION DOLLARS. There's plenty of money available.

It's an action problem, not a money problem. Action, meaning are we (the national) willing to enforce existing laws on immigration.

20. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Not really, any dollar spent there is a dollar less to spend on fixing the border issue. If you've seen the state of a lot of the Border Patrol's equipment, stations and manpower, you'd probably agree. As to which is more important? I'm a "defense wins championships" kind of guy.

You also left out the rest of my quote, which is also true, and you seem to agree.