Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Drunk... Who's with me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Aug 31, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Drunk... Who\'s with me?

In law-s came over, sister, not mo, who I'd be on freqaoin gout abot =. Forking keyboard feels like zsi"M gettin agony from it, you know wht I mean? Dude, I drubnk like more than a 6 pack of what ever I'm drinkin. z3pr, hat;s do garet about drinin? Your forkin inlaws, that's what! Dinin when they're around lets you say stuff you wouldn't normally say, andm eake s you ten feet tall and bullet proof, nmutha truckas!

m'kay, so I've hd another couple in previwe mode and it's just not working. I'm extremely focused right now . I'm aright now saying "officer, I DO know how to spell, but I don't want to proofread and fix the last set".

Dudes, hombres, I'm friggin toast right now.It s been a long time since I've been so hmmered. Many things make much sense right now that will not in the morning. If I could keep writing, in the morning I'd remember how to cure terminal illensses. But I otta go to bed. I have a wireless keyboard that sucks, so half of this is just making a post without fixing whta th keyboard messed up.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: Drunk... Who\'s with me?

day late.. I did that yesterday.

-Jeremy

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Please folks, do not drink and type! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif On a more serious note, A SIX PACK GETS YOU DRUNK!? You forkin' lightweight! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have a distinct advantage though, being 250lbs means that I have to really try to get drunk from beer, I can pretty much drink as much as I want and never get drunk on it, the most I ever get is a buzz. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Right now i'm working on my Captain and Pepsi, 3 big glasses of this gets me going pretty well. I mix them 2:1, one can of Pepsi and 6 oz of Captain.</font>

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    In law-s came over, sister, not mo, who I'd be on freqaoin gout abot =. Forking keyboard feels like zsi"M gettin agony from it, you know wht I mean? Dude, I drubnk like more than a 6 pack of what ever I'm drinkin. z3pr, hat;s do garet about drinin? Your forkin inlaws, that's what! Dinin when they're around lets you say stuff you wouldn't normally say, andm eake s you ten feet tall and bullet proof, nmutha truckas!

m'kay, so I've hd another couple in previwe mode and it's just not working. I'm extremely focused right now . I'm aright now saying "officer, I DO know how to spell, but I don't want to proofread and fix the last set".

Dudes, hombres, I'm friggin toast right now.It s been a long time since I've been so hmmered. Many things make much sense right now that will not in the morning. If I could keep writing, in the morning I'd remember how to cure terminal illensses. But I otta go to bed. I have a wireless keyboard that sucks, so half of this is just making a post without fixing whta th keyboard messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just quoting this so when you sober up and read this thread again, you can't fix your errors.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Nice, real nice. Online version of rolling the drunk guy or something...

Hey shaggy, it's not beer, it's the smirnoff's, and it was more than a sixer! At theis point is was like a 12er, but I'm hitting th sack now, hoping against a hangover....

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

On a more serious note, I'm like stupid drunk. I'll look at this tomorrow and seriously be like "WTF is wrong with me?"

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Drink at least one BIG glass of water before bed! It really helps to stave off the hangover. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Too funny you should post this. I just got nback from a friends wedding and even though I'm relativfely pissed I am still able to type better than you, you fawkin lush!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's okay, Ratch, you're a grownaup anmd you can do what you want. I got your back, fawker!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ratch, I thought you fixed that inlaw stuff...

REPOST

What's the difference between inlaws and outlaws...

Outlaws are wanted...

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanks! Hey, my typing wasn't really that bad, it was made worse by this sloppy keyboard that I usually correct in preveiw mode... Um yeah, that's it...

I woke up at 9 feeling fine, then decided to go back to sleep. Now it's noon and I have a blazing headache...

So anyway, sorry for the we todd did post. It's rare and I hate when I get so drunk like that, but I guess I was trying to avoid being pissed off and rude while they were here... Landsmasher, the in law problem is mostly solved by all of us not speaking to each other... The in laws we speak to wanted to come over to see the construction side of the house (which I find an empty bottle in every corner of today), and they happened to have the leech sister in law we don't like with them... The leech is being nice to us because she lost her local place to live and wants to use our shower for a couple days a week, otherwise she would have made it worse miserable being here last night...

11. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's okay, Ratch, you're a grownaup anmd you can do what you want. I got your back, fawker!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

adult of Italian descent? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

I was hammered lastnight but IM GETTING SCREWED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

13. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i went to my grandpa and uncle owned victorian style restaurant slash tavern last night to drink free drafts, and well instead i got employed for six straight hours doing nothing cept washing dishes like mad and not even have enough time to stop for a second to drink even water, meanwhile all the rest of the city of lincoln was drunk and listening to debbie ross and some band and stuff outside the place in the street.

i got free alfredo at least towards the endofthe night, and when i was walkingout the door after shutting down the kitchen some kid around my age fell off the curb and on his face onto the street he was so plastered, it was funny, heehehe

crazy......

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Good deal Ratch... What ever works... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif