Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dual battery

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by huggerk5, Dec 23, 2001.

1. huggerk5

huggerk5 Registered Member

I need a box for drivers side or any ideas for dual batteries. I have been looking for ideas for a couple of years and haven't come up with anything solid yet. Any ideas would be appreciated. Merry Christmas to all. Also wondering how the 502 ram jet is coming from the poster a few weeks ago. I am running a 383 bored 60 over around 388 edie heads roller cam all the right stuff dyno at 466 lb. ft. and a little over 400 hp. 373 geared factory and 35's. The 35's took all the fun out, but made it a little safer, it gets squirrelly when the tires start spinning on dry pavement. Plus I like the idea injection and 500+ lb.ft. bragging rights. My favorit thing to do is walk away from all suv and most sport cars (factory) from the lite in my not so tired looking pumkin as my wife call its.

2. roostr3269

roostr3269 1/2 ton status

Hey man, sounds like a nice setup!!! I have the RJ 502 and its taking a little longer than anticipated. I just posted some pics today, check em out, later

live to wheel, wheel to live--1972 gmc jimmy 8 inch lift, 37" ssr's

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Right on dude. Lets see some pictures of you getting your blazer all squirrly and spinning the tires on pavement... eh? [​IMG]

[REAL MEN DON"T CARE ABOUT GAS MILEAGE OR RAPID TIRE WEAR!]
    Ryan B.

4. huggerk5

huggerk5 Registered Member

I would love to, but I am not computer literate enough and do not have the equipment maybe some day soon I can post some pictures. I've had this blazer for several years now with a lot of fun. Recently found this sight and think it is the best. It is great to have someone to talk with about situations. Till now it has been all about trial and error. Oh by the way I am 40 years old and my family and friends just don't understand. Like the guy on bowflex commercial I am in the best shape I have ever been in. I have a lot of plans for blazer and hopefully will someday be able to post with pics of my ideas. TIA to all help I will receive from this sight.