Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dual exhaust route?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun89, Oct 27, 2005.

1. shaun89

shaun89 1/2 ton status

i got black jack headers which are decently long, and the dual exhaust that was on it when i bought the blazer was mostly for street, i couldnt flex or clock down the tranfser case, so i cut it all off, i got 2 high flow cats and a set of flowmasters, i plan on doing my own piping, ive been planning different stuff and its been a real pain, does anyone how any tips or pictures of a true dual exhaust on a blazer?

2. shaun89

shaun89 1/2 ton status

anyone?

3. PsychoticDeadGuy

PsychoticDeadGuy 1/2 ton status

run straight pipe down the frame rails with the cats at about the same place the t-case is and then run pipe with the flows after each cat and then put some shiny tips on the ends at the end of your truck....simple, no bending. but if you can bend the pipe then put a h-pipe after the cats but before the flows.

4. shaun89

shaun89 1/2 ton status

awesome...thanks man

5. PsychoticDeadGuy

PsychoticDeadGuy 1/2 ton status

ya, i wanted to do the same thing with just straight pipe but i live in cali and i am linited to the stock or OEM cat. and i only have 1 so i will be getting some shorty headers and 2.5" y-pipe and make my exhaust from there. a y-pipe after the cat with 2 small glass packs...