Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dual Exhaust

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Big Red, May 28, 2003.

1. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

Hey all, im looking for a Flowmaster Dual Exhuats system for my 87 Blazer w/ 350. Anyone know where i could find one other than jegs or summit? it seems no one makes one for these things. thanx. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. michiganjim

michiganjim Registered Member

3. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

I looked everywhere too, don't think anyone makes them. I had dual cat-back pipes bent at a local shop for less than what the kit would have cost anyway; maybe check that route out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Also that way you can decide how you want them to exit.

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Probably going to have to find a local shop that will do it.

Apparently the EPA has really gotten after companies, I don't see "for off-road use only" disclaimers for any parts that "defeat" emissions components, at least not like I used to.

Locally the exhaust shops are obviously scared of the EPA, as none that I've found near me will touch my truck. Oh well, may have to learn to do that myself as well /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

the only reason i asked is cus my friend has two (yeah, 2). one on his now-totaled 86 and one on his newer 88. O well, i suppose i'll hafto go to the local shop. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

Goto a local shop it will probably end up being cheaper anyways. Later
    -fLeXy K20