Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dual Shock Kit?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CHEVY 4WD, Nov 15, 2002.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Who makes a dual shock kit for a 86? I was hoping skyjackers would but I havent found anwhere anything but triple shock or the dual style like stock and I am looking for the the one that goes straight up and down in the center of the fenderwell. Also skyjacker ezride springs ride soft right?

2. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    WHY??? You plan on doing alot of jumping??Or high speed desert running??

3. VisionxOrb

VisionxOrb 1/2 ton status

I know racnho makes a shock hoop but its fairly exspensive, 300 bucks i think. I was trying to figure out if anyone had a hoop cheaper but all i ever find is for the ifs rigs /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif . I want a hoop too, I like to desert running.

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Try putting up something in the wanted section of this site and Pirate and some others... chances are someone has one they might sell for cheap. Heck I got a triple one I can't wait to ditch when I can afford to buy something else I will.... I know thought Rancho makes them, and see if Trail Master does. If memory serves I think they do...

5. 88k5blaza

88k5blaza Registered Member

hey i have the dual shocks on my 88 and it gives you nothing but a feeling like your riding on the frame rails!