Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dual to single wheel D60

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by deothrwhtmt, May 9, 2002.

1. deothrwhtmt

deothrwhtmt Registered Member

What parts do I need to change over?

2. René

René 1/2 ton status

Four dually-rims and for both side an adapter / spacer. But the truck become min. 93” in the rear

3. FSJeeper

FSJeeper 1/2 ton status

You will need to get Chevy or Dodge single wheel hubs. They bolt on. Tthe bearings, spindle, rotor, etc. are the same on the dual and single wheel model.

4. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

the only thing you have to change is the hubs and if you plan on using the rotors the hole must be reemed out to the proper diameter to except the new studs for th SRW hubs. your best option is to have the DRW hubs machined to SRW hubs, these guys can do it for you http://www.wagonermachine.com/ they are not the cheapest at $250 for the pair but they know exactly what they are doing. in fact i put mine in the mail yesterday to have them machined. If you are looking for a bolt on replacment boyce$$ have them for $700 for the pair including rotors. but the rotors are only worth $200. so that leaves $500 they are charging for the hubs $bling$ $bling$