Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

duals anyone? or perhaps a 3 in body lift????

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Mr.LaHoyaSunset, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Mr.LaHoyaSunset

Mr.LaHoyaSunset Registered Member

OK, maybe I am just an idiot, but I am having an incredibly hard time locating dual exhaust for my 305 in my 79 k5. I have searched far and wide online and found stuff for new trucks, but not for mine. If anyone has a set just lying around and want to off load it, lemme know.
    also, if you perhaps have a 3in body lift that you no longer want, I could take that off your hands as well.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks a bunch
    Colin /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

You could just have a shop make you the dual exhaust. All it is is a bunch of bent pipe and a couple mufflers. Pretty much any muffler shop should do it for a competitive price.

3. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

JCwhitney.com ~$179
    summitracing.com ~$199.
    jegs.com ~haven't looked yet.

Good luck.

4. JeremyK5

JeremyK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

In the current (prices guaranteed through November 30) JC Whitney, the dual exhaust is on page S-7, it's in the color section in the front. The dual exhaust is made to match up to their headers so you have to buy both, but it's not too bad. headers 109.95(stk#20UG0048N)+ dual exhaust $100.99 (2-1/4" pipes w/ turbo mufflers stk#48UG2782N) - 15% Discount from this catalog plus shipping = approxomately $194 to your door. It's a bolt on- clamp together setup, which can be welded for less chance of leaks. pretty good for a whole system. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif