Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dukes of Hazzard, Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Mar 4, 2005.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Am I the only one excited as Hail that they put out the Dukes of Hazzard on DVD??? I bought the 1st season a month or two ago and just picked up the 2nd season a few days ago. It's awesome!!! I know some of it is pretty cheezy by today's standards, but man when I was a kid it was the Schnitz!!! I still enjoy watching it and my 4.5 year old Son has been watching them with me, and now he is in love with the General Lee!!!

Anybody else waste their hard earned money on 20-something episodes of The Dukes of Hazzard on DVD??? I'm only about halfway through the 2nd season. I'm amazed at how little I remember from the first seasons. I know I watched ever one when I was a kid. Of course that was a few years ago...

2. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

i have the first season dvd's

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have both seasons on dvd:D :D

4. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

I actually havent ever seen the first season anywhere. I have the second though!

5. Madbomber88

Madbomber88 1/2 ton status

I have the first season and have about two episodes left, then I'll by the second season. I love how these old shows are making a comeback on DVD. I can't wait to get the A-Team next!

6. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

We didn't buy the 1st season right away when it came out, and we ended up having to buy it on ebay because everyone was sold out of it!!! This time we bought the 2nd season the day it came out. Them Dukes, Them Dukes!!!

7. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Not yet but I want them. Good home spun innocent entertainment....something Hollywierd has forgotten.

8. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hear that! I'd much rather my nephew had grown up trying to jump his pedal car over the garden pond instead of going around kung fu kicking his teachers and friends and using language i don't understand, words that aren't in any dictionary!:confused:

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

One of My Sisters boys was pulling the same stunt so She enrolled Him in a karate class. After about a week of getting his head thumped on by the other kids who knew what they were doing He suddenly lost intrest in the "art".
    :thumb:

10. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Karate and judo are really good for self respect and self discipline. It certainly sorted me out as a kid. I think any of those sort of disciplines are great for kids....that and jumpin' your peddle car over the pond!!!:grin:

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:thumb: The Dukes rock!! My sister bought me season 1 on dvd for christmas. It's kinda funny watching, I forgot how corny it was. Cool and a blast to watch, but some of the stuff was hysterical corny.

Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltraine...