So there is this guy in my rules and regs class, he said he was out over the weekend burning the insulation off some copper wire so he could recycle it. He said he spilled the gasoline down the front of him and when he lit the match it started fis clothes on fire and he got 2nd degree burns on his dick. He said he didn't want to leave till the wirewas burned clean, so he stayed for another 2 hours, till the insulation was burned... standing there in the cold with only burned tattered clothes, with his fried dick hanging in the only liquid he had, a 32 oz cup of sprite, with ice! for 2 hours what an idiot! then yesterday he is out side his house digging in his backyard, h esteps over to a wall to take a leak, whips it out, and the cherry from his cigarette falls off and lands on the head of his dick! Leaving a blister the size of a pencil eraser, according to him! I don't want to hear anymore from him!