Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dumb people driving these days.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Oct 29, 2004.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok I have a few grips about the local and bay area driving population..

1.When towing anything make dam sure before you even hook up the hitch that your MIRRORS are wide enough to see down the side of what you are towing..Spend the F"ing money for towing mirrors or even clamp on mirrors.Just because you have a turn signal on doesnt mean someone isnt there in the spot that you could have seen if you had the right MIRROR.
    2.Ladies, Put the dam makeup backpack way it won't help you..
    3.Ladies, In the end of that lastest romance novel you just have to read while driving.The guy is still going to screw her in the end and not call...
    4.People playing games on the cell phone while driving..The house allways wins..
    5.Just because you have dealer plates on that new line of BMW don't think I wont push you into the gaurd rail if you try to cut in front of me on the on-ramp..
    6.If you want to cut in front of me..Be forewarned I carry in excess of 30,000 lbs and all though it may be a nice looking truck and what not . I can not stop on a dime,So be prepared to test your crumple zone with my bumper.
    7.To the FAT SLOBS. If you want to eat that fry you dropped on the floor wait till the traffic stops on the freeway before reaching for that last fry that you just ahve to scarff down your fat belly.You are going to look rather funny in the back of that ambulance with BBQ sauce on your checks and that last fry hanging out your mouth.
    8.Safe Zone means just that it is a area in front of me that I leave to avoid hitting a holes like you that think since there is a gap in front of me they feel the need to occuppy (S/P) that area.

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    8.Safe Zone means just that it is a area in front of me that I leave to avoid hitting a holes like you that think since there is a gap in front of me they feel the need to occuppy (S/P) that area.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good one. I drive a semi truck. I leave plenty of room. Some dicknose cuts right in front of me, and goes the same speed as me and the person I'm following. I have to slow down to create another "safety cushion" because of the dicknose putting himself right in front of me. Then Mr. asshat behind me gets mad because I have to slow down and he gets out and passes me and occupies my newly formed "safety cushion". Then the next guy behind me and so on.... Then I am going 40 mph in a 55 just to have a safety cushion. After a while I just tailgate, if I hit them I won't die.

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I am seriously thinking of mouting a tri pod to my center console , just so I can film the ride to and from work , I could save the best scenes and make a funny video called "American Drivers" . I only drive my Blazer to work , but people do the same thing here /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hell i love a nice spfety space inmy sub, and every one cut in to me but are pissed if i am then to close.

my phlosopy is that if you want to take that small space up in front of my, ill thank you with a big chevy symbole in your rearveiw for a few miles /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

God I don't miss the big city. The most I have to usually worry about around here is the 947 year old drivers that have forgotten how a four way stop works.

YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYONE A FAVOR BY WAVING CARS AHEAD AND SCREWING UP THE ORDER! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That and the cowboys in town for the weekend, they're not used to paying too close of attention, but they always wave and say sorry, so what the hell. I don't usually begrudge anyone a mistake on the road as long as they acknowledge it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

I can relate to eveyone of those! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you said it ,bro. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifstupid people suck. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

My town - No Lights, Few Signs, Three Cops

It rained biblically today though and I couldn;t see anything and hyrdoplaned my K10 though an intersection I didn't know was flooded

I also realized I forgot how to run and NP208

"OH YEAH! IT HAD A SIDEWAYS MOVEMENT FOR 4 LOW!"

Glad I didn't break the linkage like my NP205