Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dumb sister rant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ducttape114, Dec 27, 2002.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

ok, i got a video camera for christmas( /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifCOOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) my family goes to pismo and i ask my sister to take some video of my truck while im wheeling. she holds the camera and i take off. we get home and i watch the video, you know what i see? 5 minits(sp) of the inside of my sisters nose and her saying, "wow the zoom on this thing is amazine"!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.giferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

LOL, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, Sorry, but that's funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

COOL !!! Close ups of BUGGERS !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

At least she didn't try zooming in and out of her breasts. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

She could have said, "Wow! This makes my boobs look smaller and bigger!" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

On the bright side of her filming her boobs is that you could make some money. Sell it to some friends? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HA! That sucks a$$ bro!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Tell me where to mail the 5 bucks to. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif