Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dumbass

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Jul 25, 2005.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

2. uglyangelracing

uglyangelracing 1/2 ton status

LMFAO Guess that Bob the lonely brain cell was on a coffee break. There was a guy arrested up here a month ago. An off duty officer stopped at a yard sale and found the guy had bags of pot for sale on one of the tables. Thats another smart one for you

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

A 17 year old dealing any kind of drugs isn't usually the cream of the crop. Mind you there are exceptions. There was a kid in the first class I took here at Wyotech. He'd smoke weed either before school or during lunch. Whenever he did, he came alive and banged out school work to rocket himself to the 2nd highest grade in the class. It was amazing.

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

On an episode of Cops there was a woman in the projects buying crack and called the cops and told them "I was here to buy some crack and they took my $20 and didn't give me any crack! I want my $20 back!" The cops told her to leave and not come back.

5. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

As I read it, the girlfriend called the cops - maybe she didn't know that ol' boy was a dealer.
    Still, dumb as hell........

6. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Next she will call the IRS and ask them if pot plant lights are a deductable business expense. :haha:

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Where!!

What part of MA was that in! :D --sounds like the "yard" sale was a bust! :haha: :haha: ... I saw one guy trying to sell weed at a drive in movie years ago--he had a newspaper delivery sack FULL of ounces of pot!--too bad one of his "customers" was a undercover detective... :doah: :eek1: :haha: