Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DUNE FEST 2002 WINCHESTER BAY OREGON!!

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by FLASHLIGHT76, Aug 4, 2002.

1. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

OK JUST FINISHED DUNE FEST AND YOU WOULDN'T BELEAVE HALF THE RIGS THAT WERE OUT THERE. THERE WERE ATLEAST 20 OR 30 LIFTED SUBS OF ALL YEARS. THE NICEST SPECTICAL WAS A 98 SUB LIFTED 6 INCH AND SITTING ON 35'S, AFTER A LITTLE ROMP IN THE DUNES AT NIGHT HE PROCEEDED TO ROLL IT DOWN A RAZOR BACK. WINDOWS SMASHED AND BODY DENTED HE CONTINUED ON IN TRUE WHEELER FASHON. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FORUM WAS THERE BUT MAN OH MAN WHAT A PARTY!!! CHECK OUT www.ORVP.COM FOR THE VIDEO OF ALL THE MAYHAM AND MISCHIEF. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif THE FILM CREW SAID THEY PUT MY BURBAN IN THERE WHEN I REWRITED A TOYOTA LANDCRUSER AND BURIED TO MY AXLES DOING IT. I TOLD THEM THEY NEEDED A REAL TRUCK FOR THAT JOB!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif AND OF COURSE NO ONE ARGUED THE POINT TO THE CONTRARY. SUBS ROCK!!! WAS ABOUT ALL THEY COULD SAY. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Damn, wish idda known, idda been there.