Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dunerunner...........

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by breyon55, Apr 25, 2002.

1. breyon55

breyon55 Registered Member

Saw your truck tues nite at texas roadhouse....looks good with the cut fenders...how hard was that to do..i wanna cut mine..let me know thanks..brian

2. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

hey did u happen to see another blazer at texas roadhouse tues? cuz mine was there!....

3. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

DUDE Thats Crazy Ass. I was kicken it there have'n a few cold ones after a upseting loss at a softball game with some budys. We where there till they closed at the bar.

The fenders where actually not that bad to do. Just scarry. Cuz you can't mess up. I used a cut off wheel. The only problem is the 55 Gal. air in the compressor kept needing to be refilled. So it took like 45 mins. To do one side. UseYourBlinker (eric) came over on Sat. and helped me finish the front of the fender. Now all I have to do is WASH IT and put the old trimming back on.

Let me know if you need help cutting yours. We can use a Saws All and it will go by so much faster.

4. DuneRunner

What color is yours again? and where abouts where you parked at? Funny thing the (rent a cops/parking security) was walking his beat, and stoped by and said "what happend to your truck" I said well..."MUD"... He said "COOL" and kept walking...

Do you work there at Texas RH?

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Robb's K5 is tan and brown two tone with a KC lightbar on top. Damn Ken still haven't washed your K5 yet? LOL what did your Dad say?

6. DuneRunner

Dad said: "Looks Good Ken...don't wash it here! Go to the Car wash"... So I'm thinking of going to the Niles Car Wash at like 11 pm. prob. tonight. I'm so tempted to go to my bros work and wash it there. Its got a big dirt yard and power washer. Did you see Chaz's Fenders. Re useing the trim? Thats whats going on soon. See ya.

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yep saw them... Look's like all you need is a rivot gun,and drill.

8. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

What's up? You guys having secret Big Dawg Meetings in Union City without the rest of us? LOL... one night after watching a movie I got yelled at by the rent a cop cause I was doing mud burnouts in the little dirt lot in front of the theater (where all the wannabe 4wheelers park). My Boggers threw mud all over the clean SUV's parked in the dirt.

9. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

haha i get busted on a weekly basis for being dumb

10. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

Mike your killing yourself man haha....but yea that spot in from of the theater is great....their was some impala with 200 gold spoke rims parked up there one night and i threw mud all over it...felt kinda bad though after because i could have hit it with a rock....i usually respect everyones car....but that thing was gaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!