Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Duplicolor Spray-in Bedliner

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerGuy, Oct 21, 2000.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Has anyone used the spray kit?? Not the rattle cans, the sprayer. Does it coat more evenly? Here's the address:
    http://www.duplicolor.com/truckbed.htm
    Thanks

[​IMG]FUN WITH 31's![​IMG]

2. EDGE

EDGE Registered Member

I recently did my k5 bed and floor with herculiner.I know that it isn't duplicolor,but,let me finish.I had originally bought the duplcolor kit in hopes of spraying it on,but after alot more research,I changed my mind to use herculiner.Duplicolor's product dries hard and is easily chipped or scratched.It will also look dull like a flat paint.It doesn't withstand heat very well either.Herculiner,on the other hand,is a polyurethane base and has small chunks of polyurethane in it.It will withstand more heat and will adhere to just about anything.It won't chip or scratch and will adhere to itself if you have to do some repairs.It also looks really awesome.

3. Todd78/87

Todd78/87 1/2 ton status

Yes,,, I have. Do a search on the posts,, there are a lot of them and pics too. [​IMG]

Todd 78/87[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Haines,Alaska