Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

E-BAY ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4x4k20, Dec 13, 2002.

1. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

who else here has been fuxked on e-bay

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Say what? [​IMG]

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Huh? What's "fxuds"? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

:raises hand: Ummm...yeah /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif fxuds /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

"fxuds"

fx-u-dip-$hits /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

$500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I think he's trying to speak hacker. If so, then the proper term is fux0red

And on that note, yes I have. Had a winner on my car twice and both of them backed out on the deal! Never heard from or received email responses from either of them. What makes me mad is that EBay says there's nothing they can really do if a buyer changes his/her mind. You'd think there'd be some kind of legally binding stuff there.

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Not me... I've bought one thing on Ebay at it was my Scout, a very good truck...

Then I tried to sell said Scout on Ebay, told my friend to bid $900 as kind of a reserve price... and people stopped bidding at $850 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif But that's okay, because I ended up selling it to someone who was going to fix it up along with his other two Scouts in Denver for $900 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

yep a computer and then a couple small things, I got all the PC parts after months of calling and threats! I called his mom's house HAHAA (it was his contacts info and his mom answered and I told her he was fausly advrtising stuff and shipping it never to reply. The next week I had my parts! hahah) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

i bought a 97 f350 4x4 from a man in fla. he said it runs and drives like new one but when i got it home i found out the transmission is bad. the engine has a bad oil leak .the frontend virbrates real bad when you go to stop. i have been working on it for a week and still cant get it on the road. i am just ranting because i have bought several things over the internet and have had no problems. i have bought alot of stuff from members here with no trouble thats because they are honest about what they have for sale. this guy wasnt he also turned out to be a dealer that wasnt mentioned in the ad . he told me this after i had done sent the deposit and bought a plane ticket to fla. so what i am saying i got screwed.

12. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

I was recently scamed on an ebay look a like deal. I was supposed to have won a new Dell laptop......just respond to the email from ebay. Turns out it wasn't ebay and someone stold my used id and attempted to sell the non-existant laptop...take the money and have me look like the bad guy. We got booted off ebay until it all got sorted out. Don't give your ID or password to anybody!! there is a section on the ebay site dealing with scams etc. ya might wanna check out....before you try to get something for nothing...like me!
    /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I've had great luck with all my buying and selling on there though!