Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

E-mail from Iraq

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I have a buddy over there right now, I served with him over 10 years ago. He sends me e-mail every so often, tells me what's happening, nothing major, just basic gray area stuff since we scouts love OPSEC.

So this is what I just got, maybe give some of y'all a grunts eye view of life over there.

[ QUOTE ]
    Stan, how is it going? Things are going pretty well over here. I am
    stillalive and glad that the local assholes can't shoot very well. We had
    another rocket attack the other day and one hit within 100 meters of our
    barracks. It made a large crater in the ground instead of in my room. We
    have been hit about once every 10 days. We have had 18 rockets hit the base
    since I have been here. Luckily, nobody has been injured so far. They have
    been shooting both 107 and 122mm rockets at us. We took out an ambush the
    other dau killing 6 and destroying 2 vehicles. They should know better than
    to mess with scouts. Well dude, I just got in from a patrol and need to get
    some rest.

Take care,
    Monty

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks Stan... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Haha, now everybody knows your real name /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif On a serious note, I wish him my best and hope he and all the other troops come back safely! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I was thinking the same thing.....unless he changed it to stan before he put the email up /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Haha, now everybody knows your real name /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif On a serious note, I wish him my best and hope he and all the other troops come back safely! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my real name. If ya paid attention during class, you would know that by know /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

to your friend and everyone serving this country full of ungrateful protestors /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, keep up the good work, I have total respect for you guys, know people back home are praying for u, and I hope you all make it home safely.
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

To our Troops....a huge THANK YOU!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That's my real name. If ya paid attention during class, you would know that by know

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, I believe the real identity of BRB was exposed a year or so ago. Bubba maybe a master(bater) at hiding His true identity, but His down fall has been posting e-mail letters.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    That's my real name. If ya paid attention during class, you would know that by know

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, I believe the real identity of BRB was exposed a year or so ago. Bubba maybe a master(bater) at hiding His true identity, but His down fall has been posting e-mail letters.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, just don't give a [darn]. Speaking of which, nice member title........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif