Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eagle Rock/ Saran Wrap

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by cwn anwyn, Aug 14, 2006.

1. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I'd like to do those trails, but I won't be able to make it this time. I was hoping to run Holy Cross this weekend, but I moved it back to Sep 9th so I can get a few more things done.

You oughta come try out those B52s on HC with us Sep 9th, especially if all goes well this weekend. Those Colorado Crew stickers are getting beat up hanging out in my glove box! :wink1:

3. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

I'm actually doing China Wall this Sat. You're more than welcome to join in!

It'd also be nice to see a full size go wheeling again. With mine under the torch right now I'm just surrounded by the Jeepers I know! I want to show them what a real full size can do!

Also, if you do go to Saran Wrap/Eagle Rock be warned - all the rain has washed out those trails. I would not attempt them without lockers! I was up there last weekend and you will dig yourself in real quick.

:doah: I keep forgetting I have a CO Crew Brother in town with me other than Kevin, who is pretty quiet around here anymore. Sorry Cwn_anwyn!

4. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'd like to hit HC on the 9th.:D I just want to work out any issues before then.:doah: :D

Z

5. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Good idea. HC is no BV Carnage, but I wouldn't want to take an untested rig on that trail.