Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eagle86k5.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Jun 12, 2000.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Hey Eagle,

Sorry about posting this but your e-mail address isn't in your profile.

I was just wondering if you ever got a chance to send out those rear window latches ? I'm starting to work on my interior now and it made me think of them again. Just let me know. Thanks.

L8r,

.Riz.

2. Hey Riz, how's it going? I assume you are talking about the side windows in the back. If you are, I have some extra latches too if anyone needs them. Sorry if I promised any before and never sent them. Just let me know.

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

4. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Riz,
    I owe you an apology my friend, I completly for got about it. I was to send some off to others only to be told they went to Southco and got a sample of 10 latches like I did and for me not to send them so I ended up not sending any.
    So you have a choice, I can send you 2 or you can email southco and get 10 for yourself....up to you. Sorry for not remembering to send them....

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]<font color=red>
    Masonry...It's a Good Thing
    2B1ASK1

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Not a problem. I'll get the samples from them. It probably wouldn't hurt to have an extra stash around anyway.

Thanks guys.

L8r,

.Riz.