Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Early Christmas shopping.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Naw - it would look better in MINE ! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

better make sure its not watching you back /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I agree it would look better in mine.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you guys are all wrong. It would look best in my room /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

if you get it, I;ll be your new best friend /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, for $1,249.00, I do belive it's going too be on my christmas list this year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just need too find a enterment center big enough to fit it now. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Aren't you the guy that always talks about needing money so you can build up your truck? I thought you just bought a TV last year or something. Oh wait, that was a surround system wasn't it? It's your money and all, I just think it's funny that you talk about how you don't have money to build up your truck, then you want to buy a TV that costs $1500. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif How are those Ground Hawg tires doing for you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Aren't you the guy that always talks about needing money so you can build up your truck? I thought you just bought a TV last year or something. Oh wait, that was a surround system wasn't it? It's your money and all, I just think it's funny that you talk about how you don't have money to build up your truck, then you want to buy a TV that costs $1500. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif How are those Ground Hawg tires doing for you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I try too have a truck funds, El Camino funds, and household items funds kept sepreatly. I could stick everything into the truck, but I'd never get anything for the house then. It may take me longer this way, but that's just the way I'm doing it. The K5 will get higher priority once I move back to Omaha, lots of mudding too do down there. So after paying lot rent, and all the other monthly bills, buy food, gas, ...ect., it really doesn't leave much for the things I want. Usely under $500.00 too go into witchever I choose at the time. Good too have credit cards. I've got them down too under a grand. Looks like I'll be running them back up in the near future.

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Might wanna wait if you're moving soon

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Might wanna wait if you're moving soon

[/ QUOTE ]In my case, if I wait till after I move, I won't end up getting it. I will wait till around christmas too see if prices will come down any. Haven't set a move date yet, just hope too move around next spring, but I won't start the house hunt till then. I'm kinda look at this one., but I doubt it'll still be for sale when I'm ready too buy next spring.