Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

East Coast BB01 Is Awn!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by nvrenuf, Oct 7, 2004.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Alright, BB04 is in the books so it's time to get ours going. There's a new post in the Blazer Bash forum so be sure to check it out.

East Caost BB01

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i want in, but my trail rig is a heep ( /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ). think i'd get crucified? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. nvrenuf

I doubt any member of this site that attended would be crucified regardless of vehicle brand, razzed maybe but not crucified. Shoot, we'd probably let you use those special <font color="blue">blue </font> parking spaces too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

PJTPW goes to the west coas BB and he's got a (badazz) Dodge. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. thezentree

cool, ill bring my yukon too so i can thrash that if the hazing gets too bad. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i want in, but my trail rig is a heep ( /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ). think i'd get crucified? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Zen crap (hehe) doesnt yet qualify even as a trail rig. Atleast until you put the tj flares back on. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif *return to normal bb01 chat*

6. thezentree

hey, when the new tranny goes in on monday....and when i get some tires, itll be.........ugly /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

neverenuf, are u gonna have your rig ready? i should have mine ready &amp; broke in by then. maybe i will holler at dibble &amp; see if he is up to it. he is running a bbc so he should be close enough to qualify as a blazer.

8. nvrenuf

I hope to have mine together by then, not sure if I'll have a trailer though. I've got almost 6 months to get my poo together so I'll give it hell! /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

Yeah, Dibble definitely needs to come! He's great entertainment but I'm not even going to try to follow him anywhere but in the parking lot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif TARussell and I are going to meet him at Grey Rock on the 23rd to ride with him, I'm taking lots of extra underwear. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

I'm bringing extra underwear , a Bible and a first aid kit /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif !!!!! I am sure Dan will provide some serious entertainment ........ Tom

10. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    neverenuf, are u gonna have your rig ready? i should have mine ready &amp; broke in by then. maybe i will holler at dibble &amp; see if he is up to it. he is running a bbc so he should be close enough to qualify as a blazer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction as big as Dan's buggy is,it should qualify as a /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

11. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

u are definatly right about that