Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

East Coast Blazer Bash

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, Nov 17, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Putting together an information packet for this. As of now dates are looking like 15-18 April 2004. I plan on calling the park Rangers and confirming the information I have put together as well as dates of the ORV Area season, if there is one. Keep an eye out in the Blazer Bash Forum for updates. Any suggestions send me a PM. Look for the infor to be posted up at the end of next week orso and if you don't see it then shoot me a PM and remind me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif. Have alot going on right now.
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

James

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sweet dates. April 16th my B-day. What a great gift to myself. I prob wont be able to do a night run that day unless its to the cooler. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. 79Stomper

Then you could celebrate it the right way on the trails during the day andshooting the SHlT in the camp site at night. I am not planning a night run myself, I like to see the cliffs I am about to go off of.

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i'll be there in the beater truck. night runs aren't that bad. i did it in the zuk and the four wheeler.

5. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Location? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Tellico baby /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Glad to hear this is coming together and THANKS for all your work!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Not sure if I'll be able to make it on that date but that's ok, there's always next year! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

We will try to be there but there is a good chance I wont be. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I will keep you all posted on it.

9. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

count me in /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

damn i thought ya'll were going to Uhwarrie...i KNOW the beater truck won't make it up there. that and I haven't been to tellico in the zuk or on the 4 wheeler.

11. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Post this up over at Mid Atlantic Offroaders .

If I get the new tow vehicle by then I will make the trip down.

12. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

My baby will be about 2 weeks old at the time. Think she can handle the trails?

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

if my junk is running, ill think about bringing it. but ill be there either way /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. bowtiebstrd

bowtiebstrd Registered Member

belay my last /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. 79Stomper

I am sure we could find some place for it and would love to have it there. We all need to have a good laugh every now and then /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJustkidding. Going to start putting the front back together tomorrow and should be underneath her this weekend. Have to find some cash to drop off the rear to get it geares and locked but should be done by Christmas with the axle swap and the wheels locked and a few pounds of fender lighter /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

16. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey James if you need any help with ECBBO1 on my end here in TN let me know I will do what I can. Are there any other TN'ers going???

17. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i was planning on it, but i am required to be at grey rock the next week-end (a friend rented the entire park for his b-day), & i scored bristol tickets which is 2 weeks before ecbb01. i will not be able to do all 3. sorry guys.

18. nvrenuf

How's the planning going? Everything still look good?

19. 79Stomper

Sorry, have been busy working on the truck, but making tremendous progress. I should have an info packet up by Monday. I will post it in the Blazer Bash Forum. I am going to start contacting some business' for donations so we can have a raffle of some sort. Stay tuned. BTW going to be home for a days in January to go hunting on our land, might head down to Mobile and meet some people while I am in, so I can put faces with names. Won't be in the Stomper though. Her next big roadtrip will be to TELLICO.

James

20. nvrenuf

That's cool, I was bored at work and figured I'd wake the topic up again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I've been seeing the little snippets of info about your build, you know you're going to have to start posting pics soon. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

That would be great if we could get a chance to meet! If you're anywhere remotely close holler at me and we'll get together. If you end up all the way here in Mobile you can meet Ratzila too and you can see his Sub on steroids. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif