Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

East Coast Meet and Greet Info.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoAngel, Dec 3, 2002.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifIn case anyone from the east coast didn't see the post in the other forums. There is a "meet and greet" planned for Saturday December 14th. It's going to be in North Conway, New Hampshire at the Cog Rail Station at 2:00. We are staying in a hotel in the Twin Mountains if anyone wants to stay overnight, it's 62.00/night and about 30 mins from where we are hooking up. You can pm me for more info on the motel. For more info about what's happening, check out the various posts that milspecjimmy has up.

2. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

no one wants to meet a packer fan. just playin /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. better make it home in time on sunday to see your precious ladies get creamed. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Very funny! You're just sad that you won't be able to meet me in person, aren't ya?/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I will tell you that I was glad to see it's a 4:00 game! Woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!