Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

East Coasters LOOK OUT!! **WARNING**

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by tecton, Apr 13, 2004.

1. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

there are some new kids in town
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

is that [darn] for real!? lol

3. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

yeah
    i stopped on my way home and took the picture

ill have to show you the nasty cars parked outside there
    one is purple with red flames, in flat spray paint
    the other is pictured below, at his (other) work
    [​IMG]

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Im not into those jap crap cars at all but I think If I had one and I was gonna get someones else to do the work for me I wouldnt take it to someone who drove a crappy car like that.

nick

5. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

One look at their sign lettering should tell you the quality of work to expect inside. (Cromagnon) /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

It's the "much more" that I want to know about...... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Wouldn't the wing go on the hood of a front wheel drive car??? /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    there are some new kids in town
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Bling bling... I'd let them work on my Celebrity. They could finish spray painting my bumpers for me and polish my 14" chrome wheel covers

10. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Cool, wheres the address? I want to get some work done there.

11. huzer

huzer Registered Member

I can't believe someone put that god awful wing on a BMW, even if it is an older 3-series. Ugh.

12. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wouldn't the wing go on the hood of a front wheel drive car??? /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats an 80's BMW 3 series. Front engine rear drive. Independant rear susp. Very quick and sporty little cars, and the stealth factor on a stock exterior is awesome. Can be built to go VERY Fast. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

13. owen

owen 1/2 ton status

Thats an 80's BMW 3 series. Front engine rear drive. Independant rear susp. Very quick and sporty little cars, and the stealth factor on a stock exterior is awesome. Can be built to go VERY Fast. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ] And the point is.....?

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    And the point is.....?

[/ QUOTE ] it's not front wheel drive... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif