Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

East Valley Blazer Bash Attendees

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Sep 20, 2006.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

We need to iron out the details for Blazer Bash . TJ ( 4xcrazy ) has a room for the night in Flagstaff . I intend to leave my work parking lot around 6pm with whoever wants to follow us up . Stopping at Allan's ( justhorsinaround ) on the way to hook up with him and TJ ( Allan will be running behind LOL ) .

At 5 am in Flaggstaff we will hook up with Fred ( FWP ) and the others up there going . Behind the Burger King at the Diner/cafe thingy , I know where it is .

Who is going ?
    Who wants to meet me and follow up from my work Location ( Scottsdale and McDowell , in the middle of the Valley ) ?
    Who is Nekkid ??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I am nekkid.... cuz it's the way I always wheel...!

You hosers have a good time! I'll not be makin' this one.

Marv

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Now that's just mean Paul!!!!!!

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Not so much "EAST VALLEY" people, we need to know WHO all is going to be going up Wednesday evening with us, so we can set up a time to get together with everybody, east valley peeps can meet at Pauls work, as mentioned, and the others maybe meet at Allans...

but we would like to know WHO is going so we can expect and plan the voyage:p:

I guess Fred is still planning on leaving his place at like 2:30 or so in the morning, and meeting everyone in Flag at the designated meeting breakfast joint.

post up guys, let's get plannin on this :D