Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Easter Jeep Safari Moab who will be there?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DUKE, Apr 14, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I will be there Fri and Sat for sure who else?
    I will camp somewhere on potash road, probably the only full size so it will be easy to spot. My cell is 970-799-4503 if you wana get together. Or if you see me ( pics of what my truck looks like ) wave me down.

post up all

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    You haven't been looking to good on here. There is a bunch of us going and some of them are already there.
    I leave Wed. and come back on Mon.
    Most of us use CB CH 11 if open. I will be staying at Motel 6 or just watch for all of us. Normal meeting place is City Market parking lot at 7:30-7:45 am to beat the jeepers out on the trails. See you there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

I'm also leaving Wed at noon (I hope). I've been frantically trying to get my to do list finished but things are taken much longer than anticipated. I'll be staying in the cabins just past Moab.

4. Storm Trooper

Ain't that the truth! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Everytime I think i'm done I find something else I want to complete. Maybe we can get together out there for a run?
    Don't worry, I won't push you to do another wheel stand /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Will be cruising the strip friday if all goes well...if anybody has any unexpected booboo's i'm 90 miles away in junction...with agarage and all kinds of tools...even a nice snap-on scanner for those with efi glitches. If you stop to get gas at the acorn truck stop in junction take a few more minutes and drive around the corner to the freightliner dealer and saw hi! 970-250-3800.

DW /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. Storm Trooper

Thanks Doug, if we are not running too late I might just stop by and say Hi. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Dave

7. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Ain't that the truth! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Everytime I think i'm done I find something else I want to complete. Maybe we can get together out there for a run?
    Don't worry, I won't push you to do another wheel stand /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good Dave. Not sure which trails yet but we can meet up later and talk about it. Talked to Toby (moneypit) last night and I guess he put his K5 on its side. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Everyone is okay and his K5 is still driveable.