Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Easter weekend makeover

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by CaveBlazin, Apr 6, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ok sometime this weekend would ANYONE /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif like to come over and help me put together my blazer there would be some pizza and beer in it for you. I need to finish the rear end(brakes, lift etc..), the interior put back together and finish detailing the engine bay. If so I would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Re: Easer weekend makeover

You have my number right, so why not call? I think the wife is pissed at me, I have spent like 3 g's on the truck this week. Give me a call, I am not at work today, I took a meritorious day off, plus I have another check out sheet.

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif If it would mean i could get my damn grinder back then yea I'll come over /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. CaveBlazin

I will hold you to that Paul, grinder for some help on my rig. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. CaveBlazin

I just tried calling you but you were'nt there WTF!?!?! Just kiddin, but thats funny about your wife being mad I could see my wife being mad at me for spending 3k what else did you buy I know you spent 2k on the bumpers etc..

6. 79Stomper

A pretty good sized order from ORD, so I can do the 6" lift from rough country right. Well 600 from ORD and 700 for the lift. I am back home now.

7. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok sometime this weekend would ANYONE /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif like to come over and help me put together my blazer there would be some pizza and beer in it for you. I need to finish the rear end(brakes, lift etc..), the interior put back together and finish detailing the engine bay. If so I would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    So thats how you get help on the blazer. I've been going about it all wrong. I get about five or six over every weekend and they don't help at all once we tap the keg. I've been forgetting the pizza! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. sapper

Saturday night i have to go get drunk with some people who are PCSing to Guam and i might be taking the rig to catfish lake during the day but friday or sunday i should be able to spin a few wrenchs or /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

9. 79Stomper

Be able to help Saturday Or Sunday, have to go to Forward Air on Friday and pick up the new bumpers and winch. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

10. CaveBlazin

Looks like roadtrip again, need a co-pilot? Im guessing it looks good for sunday for all of us?? And anyone else that would like to turn some uhhh wrenches yeah /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. 79Stomper

Trying to find someone with a truck to fit the pallet it. Danny said is was big and would have to handle it to even get it to fit in the back of the Jimmy. Going to be in on Friday morning. How long did it takes us to get up there to pick up your motor?

12. CaveBlazin

Bout 2 and a half hours /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. sapper

Hey Spence the trip to catfish has been postponed untill monday so I'll be over for most of saturday /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. CaveBlazin

/forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif Sweet!!! Let the games begin!!

15. sapper

mayby i will bring my little compresor over and fire it up, iv had it since x mas and yet to use it, also i will try to find my airsaw i bought for it /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

16. CaveBlazin

When I say my compressor is little I mean its Real cute LOL

17. CaveBlazin

Ok so my wife has to get a MRI saturday for some reason so that kills my day I'll let yall know whats up soon.. Thanks