Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eastside.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ntaj*ep, Jul 29, 2004.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Anyone over there go to the ORV meeting? Will Naches trails/camping close till further notice? Whats the deal? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I've spoken with the Sheriff here, and he said not only possibly Rieter but most of Eastern Wa. trails/camping possibly to close basiclly till rain? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ya ive been wonderin myself about that /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya we are all wondering I talked to the king county chief of police today and he said he wasent sure about it he said there are alot of trails that have been closed but hes not sure all which ones they are closing but they are more everyday, he is going to get some more info for me and give me a call hopefully tomorrow. so I will update whatever I find out.

4. leadfoot067

looks like i will be attending /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif....my granny is stable as of a few days ago...so i feel like i can go.....as long as the forest is open /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well as of now it is open but my truck isnt even close to being ready it still is having issues aaron and i just spent a few hours and still couldnt figure it out so im not even sure if i will be going. you can still camp there but you cant have fires unless they catch too many people this weekend having fires then there is a meeting ion tuesday night and that will decide if the roads and campsites will still be open i will keep informed on anything else I find out.

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ok so whats the deal who all from here is going? I have a friends who are going and myself and my roomate just wondering who else is going and when?

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

We can go whether your trucks is running or not. There should be plenty of room between the "running" rigs to fit everyone /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

But I take it there will be no word on this for sure til ike Wed. after they have their meeting? And whats the schedule looking like if the trip is on? Leave Friday, come back Monday-or come and go whenever for those with "real" jobs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

plan is to come back on sunday now we were going to stay till monday but being I have so much going on we need to coma back on sunday and im still not sure if we are going to work what days that week I will let you know but as you know it is all going to be last minute stuff. depending on what happens between now and then.

9. leadfoot067

ill be leaving friday..with the g/f and her kids we will be staying till sunday...with kids in the back of my rig i cant offer anyone a place to ride....ill have 3 sitting back there already.....

10. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

dont worry about giving someone a ride we are just glad you can make it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Looks like trouble over there, thunder lightning storms, guys setting multiple fires.
    Whats the word Eastside?

12. leadfoot067

im planning on callin the ranger today....ill report back when i can

13. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Hell yes, You the man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I spoke with Rick abit ago and he says its a go, the Ranger will know for sure /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. leadfoot067

i talked to the naches ranger....they have no plans to close any trails in the litttle naches area this summer....the only thing that would close them is an actual fire.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I havent been hearing about anyfires over here but there was one around Ellensburg about a week ago.

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif