Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eat a fly?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jagged, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

So there I was at the smok pit today, telling a story. And amidst my mouth being open a fly flew in the back of my throat. I couldn't get it out... so I ate it.

Eat my stomach acid, stupid fly.

2. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

probaly the best food youve had over there lol

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yep, ate a few. :crazy:

Funniest though, one fell out'a my beard onto a grocery store checkout counter as I was getting my change counted out to me!
    Wonderful look from the checkout lady! :yikes:

Harley induced, of course! :wink1:

4. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

mmmmmm.....maggot protein

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Fly gets in beer, I drink beer, aboot 1000 times. That's why I'm chubby.

John

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Try singing!..

I've seen a few artists performing in outdoor concerts, have a moth or other bug fly in their mouth during a slow ballad!..and they HAD to swallow it!...:eek1: --and continue the performance ,like nothing happenned!...all of them nearly turned inside out, and wanted to hurl after the song ended!..:crazy:

7. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I once had to eat a wasp. It flew into my beer at night. I did not see it cause I was bombed. It stung me on the tongue and lips before I bit it in two to stop it. I then swallowed and finished my beer. I was already speaking drunkenese. A swollen tongue and lip had me speaking Swahili.:doah:

8. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

I had a bee camp out in my Dr. Pepper can not too long ago. I felt it go in and spit it back out, but not before he got my lip. It was numb for a couple of weeks.

9. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

These flies make me weary now. This place is downwind of a camel farm, and theres a crapton of flies.

Now I watch them closely to make sure no more fly into my mouth :|

10. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

At least they ain't misquitoes!...

We are about to undergo another round of airieal spraying here for misquitoes--they sprayed once a few weeks ago,but only 60% of the ones carrying the "EEE" virus were snuffed..now since then,many more have been trapped that are infected with the Eastern Equine Encephilitis virus,more than ever recorded before!...so starting tonight,and for the following 3 nights,no one is suupposed to go outside,while the spraying is done..:( ..some summer!--the weather is tits too,but everyone is scared of being bitten and infected here..all outdoor school activities are being curtailed,and warnings to stay indoors or use "deet" based repellants are advised..

One woman from the next town over from me is in critical condition,as is a 23 year old landscaper from Acushnet MA,only 10 miles away..they have found the West Nile Virus in dead birds in the area as well...

I use plenty of "OFF" when I go outside,but am not afeared of being bitten--if I get it and die,at least I wont live to see whatever else might kill me later on!.....you gotta live while you can,I ain't gonna stay inside and hide when its 85 and sunny out...bad enough our "summer" only lasts about 2-3 months here,and now this has to spoil it!..:mad: