Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eat Your Veggies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I am now into week one one of being forced to cook for Myself since My Wife left for Her three week trip to Oklahoma /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Supplys are running low /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif except the beer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif While cooking Myself up some pork chops and mashed potatos I relized that I had run out of veggies untill I saw the basket of onions and it dawned upon Me that onions are veggies /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    It's all good /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am now into week one one of being forced to cook for Myself since My Wife left for Her three week trip to Oklahoma /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Supplys are running low /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif except the beer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif While cooking Myself up some pork chops and mashed potatos I relized that I had run out of veggies untill I saw the basket of onions and it dawned upon Me that onions are veggies /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    It's all good /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Vegetables suck. It's all about the meat, and bloodier the better, except for the beaver. But then again, it wouldn't suprise me none if you've been converted to a PETA worshipping tofu burper.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif your a funny dude /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It's probably a good thing the wife is gone cause he's gonna go from funny dude to stinky dude after the onions...........

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But then again, it wouldn't suprise me none if you've been converted to a PETA worshipping tofu burper.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Burn in hell You Kerry lover /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

It sucks not having a women around! I eat out most of the time because when I look at a cook book or even uncooked stuff you have to actually make I usually look like this. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It sucks not having a women around! I eat out most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah I used to do the same. Those were the days /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Welcome to my world. I get to cook for myself all the time. I stick to basics though: Eggs, potatoes, stir fry, meat(of any form), Ramen, an assload(four cases in the fridge as of now) of beer, a few bottles of liquor(Absolute Red label, Crown Royal), a Merlot and a Chardonnay for the ladies... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    I love Bachelor life... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Back in the day when I was still a bachelor My fridge usually consisted of beer, mayo and mold /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    untill I saw the basket of onions and it dawned upon Me that onions are veggies

[/ QUOTE ] I used to work witha guy that used to eat onion sandwiches, but that's way too much for me, love them on peas, in soup, on hambuger steak, but not on bread!

11. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

So...you wife cooks for you?? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I better have a talk with my wife about that /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I guess I'm in the minority here. I enjoy cooking, and I like veggies. And yes, onions are a good thing in my opinion, I put them, and green peppers in alot of the stuff I cook. But to make your cooking easy, go pick up some P&P loaf and make sanwichs. Quick easy and has veggie bits in the meat. Could alwas put some lettus on it if you really need the greens. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But to make your cooking easy, go pick up some P&P loaf and make sanwichs. Quick easy and has veggie bits in the meat. Could alwas put some lettus on it if you really need the greens.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sandwichs /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif fawwk that noise Dude I work for a living I ain't about to eat no stinkin sandwich for dinner.
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    But to make your cooking easy, go pick up some P&P loaf and make sanwichs. Quick easy and has veggie bits in the meat. Could alwas put some lettus on it if you really need the greens.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sandwichs /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif fawwk that noise Dude I work for a living I ain't about to eat no stinkin sandwich for dinner.
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]They're quick and easy.

15. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

I look like a monkey [darn] a football if I get in the kitchen and try to make anything but toast. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif When the wife’s out of town it’s a case of beer and a bag of Doritos for me. I figure it helped me survive college so it’s good enough for the few days she’s gone. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif