Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eating problem...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Oct 21, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You guys are nice to talk to, you always help me, and help other members out. I have a "I need advice" question thing...

Lately, I have been eating ALOT of food. I have cereal in the morning, a good lunch, then usually a big snack when I get home from school. Then I have dinner around 6:00, then from 7:00-until I go to bed, I am constantly eating and eating. Unfortunatly, its not doing me any good. I keep eating more and more to try to fill me up. And all it's doing is making me out of shape (moer than I already am /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif) and also putting on the pounds on my waist.
    Whats your advise? Not eat so much, or just keep eating? I dont really want to use those protein drink things, because they cost alot of money and dont do much for me /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif My mom always asks me, "how can you be hungry" and I always say I dont know. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Maybe its because its colder out now, I am needing to eat more food to get the stuff I need to keep my body warm /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Although I haven't been outside much because of crap weather /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif And also not all the food I eat is 100% healthy, sometimes I have chips or something when I cant find anything else, just to make me think I'm filling my stomach.
    I have always been an above average eater at every meal... but lately, its not normal for me to eat this much.

Any suggestions /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

And I'm not that skinny-a$$ white boy I used to be /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'm your hook man. PM me your email address and I will send you some good info

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

PM'd /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I say do stuff to keep you busy, it seams like I eat alot when all I do is sit at the computer looking at CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif or watching T.V, but when I am working on the blazer I never get hungry.

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

thats the thing, usually I cant do anything after dinner because its almost completly dark, and cold outside to work on the blazer.

7. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

... I just ate a whole pizza and drank a quart of whole milk... and I weigh about 140lbs... If your not getting fat don't worry about it and eat whatever the hell tastes good. I don't buy lowfat anything, light beer, or watch my carbs or fat intake. If it tastes good I eat it. If I am hungry, I eat.
    Unless you sh!t out a big tapeworm or something, I wouldn't worry.

Now if your starting to put on more pounds than you would like, you either need to slow down the eating, or step up the exercise/activity to speed up the metabolism and calorie burning... or just get some Trim Spa... Have you seen Anna Nicole Smith since she did that diet... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

and then one day little steve began noticeing some changes.
    he started to fell thing he never had befor hair in places he never had befor and a strange new feeling for little sally next door.
    he had some questions.......

9. big pappa b

If people would quit eating fast food, sugar and sodas and do something physical..."Most" people wouldn't have a problem. Eat healthy (and often) and get active. Too many people skip breakfast or only eat 2-3 meals a day. Both are bad for trying to keep the weight off. 5-6 small meals a day, every 3 hours will get your metabolism going.

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

how old are you Steve? IIRC, you're pretty young, maybe you've still got some growing to do?

11. big pappa b

[ QUOTE ]
    ... I just ate a whole pizza and drank a quart of whole milk... and I weigh about 140lbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

and that's great if you have a super fast metabolism. Most people don't

[ QUOTE ]
    or just get some Trim Spa... Have you seen Anna Nicole Smith since she did that diet... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pills are no miracle cure either. I would bet all kinds of money that she didnt just take pills cause it dont work like that. She was a f'n pig. There are some steroid products (T3 and other illegal items) that will literally melt the pounds off but they are far from safe. Most people can achieve what they want thru diet and exercise.
    What and when you eat is the 90% of the cure.

12. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Sometimes I eat alot too. And other times I just feel so busy I completely forget about food. Even when I'm eating alot though, I don't think I've ever gotten over 165lbs. I guess I'm always doing something though. I know what you mean about it being dark... just when you've got the time to work on something, you can't see anything (unless you have a lit garage).

13. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont really want to use those protein drink things, because they cost alot of money and dont do much for me

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to drink protein drinks, but they made my pp shrivel up real small... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

The more and more I think about it, I think I am eating alot because I am bored. Usually at night I dont do anything but go on the computer... and sometimes that can be boring, so I turn to food /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If people would quit eating fast food, sugar and sodas and do something physical..."Most" people wouldn't have a problem. Eat healthy (and often) and get active. Too many people skip breakfast or only eat 2-3 meals a day. Both are bad for trying to keep the weight off. 5-6 small meals a day, every 3 hours will get your metabolism going.

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit it, I eat alot of "junk" food. And drink a soda around 3-4 times a week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Just listen to what Brian says He know what He's talking about. As for as those skinny guys that can eat anything and never gain a pound, well that fine and dandy but I have known a few that have had sky high cholesterol from eating unhealthy.

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    how old are you Steve? IIRC, you're pretty young, maybe you've still got some growing to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, maybe not.
    It just started not to long ago, so that cant be true.
    no bashing on my age now

18. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just listen to what Brian says He know what He's talking about. As for as those skinny guys that can eat anything and never gain a pound, well that fine and dandy but I have known a few that have had sky high cholesterol from eating unhealthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

he sent me a bunch of files I will read when my eyes aren't quite so heavy. Then I will learn /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

I have started to drink a big glass (20 oz) of water when I start to get hungry at night. I don't feel hungry after that. Found I have been eating less. Seems to work.

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

okay I will try that tomorrow night /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif