Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eaton Air compressor, in WI.

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by rugger03, Oct 23, 2005.

1. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

I recently bought a bigger compressor from a buddy of mine who closed his shop and I am selling my "old" compressor. Its an Eaton 3 cylinder pump with a 5hp motor ontop of an 80 gallon tank. The pump is rated at 18 CFM and it has 14.5 cfm of free air at 90 psi. I bought this compressor when i started my truck restoration 3 years ago, I discussed my needs with the manufacturer and this is the model they recommended. It is more than capable of doing any thing from running impacts, die grinders and paint guns. I am not yet done with my project so it doesnt have that much use. Some of the features are; a ball valve for the crankcase and water drainage, Double belt driven pump with metal enclosure, a 1/2" air outlet with ball valve, and ALLcast iron pump. If i didnt help my buddy out by buying his i would have had no reason to ever get a bigger compressor. I will get some pictures up later tonight. please aske if you have any questions.

Im asking 650 OBO.

Cheers,
    rugger
    262-748-7310

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

still have this? got your pics yet? can you link me to a map of where you are so i can see it is reasonable for me to meet you?