Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eaton electric locker

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChevBlazin, May 7, 2002.

1. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

Anybody know? Are they supposed to be good quality and durable. Will I have to sell my truck before I can even afford one? If anyone finds out anything on these I'd like to know.

2. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

they are supposed to be strong as hell...thats all i know...im definitely interested in them though...i want one of these or the ox locker for my front end

Later

3. GRINCH

GRINCH 1/2 ton status

Been also trying to get info on them. I emailed both Eaton and Ox lock but no replies yet. OX lock seems to be for the J##p world. If you get any info please e-mail me.

4. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

i e-mailed eaton about these too and got no reply, but one of the mags had a blurb about it, if my memory is right, they are supposed to be out this fall, i will be lookin for a write up on it when they do come out

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

it seems that ox lockers are only for dana 44, 60 and all the jeep axles...im just waiting to see if theyll be out for any corporate axles since im still running a 10 bolt up front...

Later