Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eaton rear disks?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ntaj*ep, Sep 17, 2002.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

OK, the time has come to actually do something with the 3/4,1ton rear-end I bought. Its an Eaton and I want to know who is running this and do you have disks on it? Oh and I assume that to run 15" wheels with the disks would be the same as if it were in the front,as far as grinding? or.........

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

If this Eaton is the big 12" ring gear rear end, you are in luck as the rear disc brackets for the 14FF will fit the Eaton rears no problem. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

What would you use for the rotors? Same as the 14 Bolt? Just made my old axle look a little more interesting... All the drums were shot from brake hardware rolling around in the bottom anyway but the hubs and bearings are still good.

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok Aarom, PM Don in spokane he is huge eaton fan and has a few /forums/images/icons/wink.gif he might even be a parts hook up. Don is also his user name /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I bet some Quad Raptor 2,000 spoke Daytons would fit that eaton /forums/images/icons/grin.gif