Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ebay auction.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rugger03, May 20, 2003.

1. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

2. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

and the link is???????

3. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

LMAO, these are pulled directly from the seller's ad.

[ QUOTE ]
    I was putting off reading the 200+ emails I had received on this thing over Friday and Saturday as long as possible. Going through these emails is like dragging finger nails on a chalk board! I never knew so many STUPID people had ever been born on planet earth until I ran this ad on eBay! It's almost un-imaginable that so many double wide trailer owners also know how to operate a computer!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    In my wildest dreams I never imagined so many people sat at home all day on WELFARE and sent out emails to people with auctions on eBay!

[/ QUOTE ]

4. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

5. ZooMad75

ZooMad75 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Not quite the way to sell something is it? Lets see, I'll insult everybody I can that wants to know about it and then post it in the auction. Way to win the buyers over.

6. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Ya, but he is ripping on the dumb ass people who he knows can't afford it if they wanted too.

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm in portland i wonder if i can go test drive it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

yeah, i'll be your co-pilot for cop lookout /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ok what time? i can see it now we pull up in our trucks and park on his yard. we get out and knock on the door us: I'm mudhog and this is Muddytazz we would like to test drive you all's 66 nova. him: hey you 2 go back to your welfare collecting trailer park us: hey now ill have you know we both have a double wide that we rent from our mothers. him: you have got to be kidding me. us: hell no thats why we want to test drive your car. we figure just one ride around town in your car and maybe we can be as pimp as you and buy our own houses and get of this hear welfare. him: slamming door us: damn looks like we got shot down again should we give him the usual? cookies in the yard? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

that car would look better on dubs

12. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All you stupid people please keep your pie holes shut and stop emailing me! Especially you people from Canada!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

The thing is that car may haul ass but why would you want to drive it. First you can't take it to the track because it doesn't have a cage. And why would you want to drive that on the road with so much power. Not to mention that fact that if you street raced you'd probably die. I mean the thing isn't truly tubbed and add in public street and youd probably be going down the road sideways into oncomming traffic. Its like saying I want a truck that ramps 1000 on a 30* ramp and be able to take 35 mph corners at 60.

Don't get me wrong I like the car and it probably would woop some ass but... whats the point.

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't get me wrong I like the car and it probably would woop some ass but... whats the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> The point is that the point is lost on people that don't get the point. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

15. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That's some of the funniest chit I've read in a long time! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

the point isnt to get the point which is sometimes lost on people who dont get the point, the point is that you have to understand the point isnt always the point people understand, but rather the point isnt to get the point which is sometimes lost on people who dont get the point

17. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the point isnt to get the point which is sometimes lost on people who dont get the point, the point is that you have to understand the point isnt always the point people understand, but rather the point isnt to get the point which is sometimes lost on people who dont get the point

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Ahhh, OK I see your point. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font>

18. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

lmao and the tool says it looks stock... bwahahaha. the mini tubbed rear and cowl hood dont give ANYTHING away, not at all

19. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

not to mention the front suspension sticking down. I am sorry but wtf is that about? He says that anyone with a Nova that doesn't have some top of the line front suspension can't go fast????? What does the front suspension have to do with going straight? All I can think is if your suspension is designed to give lift and transfer to the back but all that takes is springs.

20. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    not to mention the front suspension sticking down. I am sorry but wtf is that about? He says that anyone with a Nova that doesn't have some top of the line front suspension can't go fast????? What does the front suspension have to do with going straight? All I can think is if your suspension is designed to give lift and transfer to the back but all that takes is springs.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> My brother and I built a 63 Nova that had a 450+HP engine in it, and I can vouch that even a rebuilt stock Nova front end is dodgy at best over 65MPH or so. </font>