Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ebay deals...

Discussion in 'Audio' started by 3car, Feb 27, 2003.

1. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

there are some killer deals on ebay for some nice stuff,which brings to mind the phrase"if it sounds too good to be true,it probally is".has anyone had good experiences with any of these online stores?most claim new in box,not a return,full warrenty,but i cant see how anyone can sell an item at 50%of what circuit city sells it for,when theres no possible way they can buy in the same volume as the big boys.makes me wonder. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like they're trying to get rid of overstock, or last years models.

3. Dale fan

Dale fan 1/2 ton status

Well I've been lucky on ebay before but you always run a risk of getting burnt. Be sure and check out a persons feedback before buying. Just a FYI, car stereo equipment is normally priced at roughly double of cost in major retailers.

4. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

a knew there was a big markup,but i didnt think it was 100%.im in the wrong buisness! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. blazerman78

blazerman78 Registered Member

Stuff off ebay is great if you buy it from a good source. My system and all of my friends' systems are built off ebay. One of the best sellers is Returnbuy. All of the stuff he sells is returns that have been fully tested and are alot cheaper than retail. I paid $40 including shipping for a $200 sub that looked like it had never been used /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. It works great. I also got my amp there. Also, check out Brandnewbuy (brand new in box stuff), and if youre really desparate, RealCrazyMo sells broken stuff (although some of it can be fixed).

6. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Or just email me and buy from a CK5 member. yet I don't sell as cheap as the B-stock sellers since my stuff is NEW and under full factory warranty.