Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ebay Find

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by 82dieselburb, Jan 20, 2005.

1. 82dieselburb

82dieselburb 1/2 ton status

While doing my daily search on ebay I came across this 6.2 hummer engine in a military metal crate.It had a buy it now price of $495 so I bought it.I really didn't need another 6.2 but I couldn't pass the deal up.The guy that was selling it didn't know much about the engine.It did have some maintenance paper work in the crate saying that it was rebuilt and dynoed.It has some surface rust because there is no paint on the engine.So I'm hoping it is rebuilt,but if its not it's still worth it.I was rebuilding another C code 6.2 for my Jimmy project,but if this one is good I'm dropping it in [​IMG] The only thing that sucks is I have to pay $300 shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

I can't swear that the original source is these people but this kind of stuff is on there all the time www.govliquidation.com This company is who does the DoD auctions to the public, its where I got my m1009 CUCV from.
    George

3. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

That looks like a engine I was bidding on on the gov site not long a go is it in NC if so it may not be rebuildable I was trying to get the intake and stand they gave a good description about it on the site as only good for parts.