Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ebay Heep.... booty fab!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bushwhacker, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

What an ass-fab!!! check out this Heep on Ebay. Wasted a good GM D60 on the rear of it, no to mention the steering and the dual leaf packs per wheel!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif try this
    ebay heep

Clay

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I don't think they will ever sell that thing. I think that is the same one I saw on there about 6 months ago. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

WHY????? [​IMG]

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

whats the idea behind dual springs at each corner? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

guess he wanted to haul a lot of fat chicks in it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Clay

6. GMCLegacy

GMCLegacy 1/2 ton status

it looks like the tierod is having a hard time holding up all the steering stabilizers!

7. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    guess he wanted to haul a lot of fat chicks in it

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Check out this tool! Looks like he had a bout with a magic marker... [​IMG]

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] he's got just as many extinguishers as he does shocks... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I have sent this to scary steering.

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

why would you have 24 shocks and so many fire extinguishers? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    damn beat me to it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hmm dual springs is a new one on me.

13. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    why would you have 24 shocks and so many fire extinguishers? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He just wants to be ready for when the 4X4 gods strike it down. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He just wants to be ready for when the 4X4 gods strike it down. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    damn beat me to it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hmm dual springs is a new one on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You beat me to the last one.

16. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i just bid on it ...sweeeeet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I simply search around looking for stuff to submit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif pretty much the first thing I always look at is front suspension and steering, found a SAS chevy on ebay that has a pretty crappy steering setup but can't get a good picture of the steering.

18. rock.monkey

rock.monkey 1/2 ton status

Don't think axle wrap will be a problem. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I don't think suspension flex will be an issue either.

20. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

Am I off on something or are the difs on the same side. How do you run shafts to the same side of the t-case?