Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ebay problems!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by moturbopar, Sep 2, 2005.

1. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

hi, all I am having trouble with a person I sold stuff on ebay. The guy is complaining that I took to long to ship. Anyways here is the story, I sold a camshaft, lifters and springs on ebay for $200. The guy bought them on the 27th and sent me paypal for $200. Which was ok but he forgot to add the shipping costs. I sent the guy an email on the 27th telling him that he forgot to add the shipping costs. I check on the 28th and didnt get the rest of the money, finally on the 29th it was in my paypal acount. on the 30th I worked late and wasnt able to ship the cam, on the 31st I ship it. I email the guy in the 31st to tell him that I have shipped the cam. I get an email back from the guy complaining that he paid on the 27th and was thanking me for taking my time (him being sarcastic)!! this is the rundown, he paid on the afternoon of the 27th Saturday UPS closed, 28th Sunday UPS closed, 29th received the rest of the money at 8:40pm, didnt get home from work till late ups closed. tuesday 30th got home late ups closed, Wednesday 31st shipped.
    Is there a problem with waiting to get all my money?

2. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

No, because if you sent it before he paid you for the shipping, there's no guarantee he would have paid for the shipping.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

As long as you specify that the buyer pays shipping, you have not been paid until you get the shipping $$. It actually took him too long to pay, not the other way around.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

To my understanding, You have 5 "working" days too ship a item once completely paid. You shippped way before that deadline.

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

The guy is a Total deadbeat Jerk sounds like he was trying to screw you out of the shipping.. It is not unusal to wate a week for someone to ship when buyig on EBay. It totally un reasistic to expect next day shipping. As long as someone ships within a week and sends me the tracking # I am happy.
    Dont leave feed back for him till he leaves positive feedback for you.
    When i sell on e bay I never leave feedback for the buyer till they recieve the product and leave + feedback for me.

6. moturbopar

Thanks. I have never had a problem with anyone befor. My ebay feedback is 101 with a 100% rating. I think I should be paid for the product before I ship too.

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

dont let this one be the one to bite you in the a$$ !!!!!! make him happy and get the good feedback. i have a friend who does a biss of sorts on there and he just makes them happy . or he wouldnt have 100% on 270 feedback. just my 2 cents.

8. moturbopar

The problem is, I dont know what else I can do other than what I have done. I would have no idea on what to do to make this guy happy. I sent the package out within the 7 day period and 2 days of that were taken up by this guy not sending the full amount. Dont know what I can do different.