Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

eBay win tonight

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Apr 13, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Just won these for the project truck
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I know they're not from ORD but its a killer price /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

those front shackles are sexy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Nice score! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Thats sweet GREAT price, I'm jealous. I was just got fininsh cleaning the garage out and I put my set in easy reach with my 3 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif springs. Even put one of my zero rates on. My missing spring will be here Monday and on tuesday I'm gona put this stuff together and on my truck /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I know they're not from ORD but its a killer price /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    You are bidding on a complete set of Offroad Design's greasable polyurethane suspension bushings

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    I have also decided to include one set of Offroad Design's severe duty front leaf spring shackle plates.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think these are from ord (off road design) even shows the logo in the pic of the instructions /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    You are bidding on a complete set of Offroad Design's greasable polyurethane suspension bushings

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    I have also decided to include one set of Offroad Design's severe duty front leaf spring shackle plates.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think these are from ord (off road design) even shows the logo in the pic of the instructions /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant that they are not from ORD as an ordered part(s) by him. I believe he is saying that he got them cheaper thru somebody else. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Still an awesome deal. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Yeah, they are ORD shackle kits front and rear, I did not order then directly from ORD and pay 75 for the rear bushings, 89 for the fronts and the new HD rear shackles. I'm guessing the guy from ebay bought them there and he's parting out his truck. Definatly my gain.
    After shipping I paid 98$'s. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif