Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ebay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You can finds some really cool chit like [​IMG] for cheap. Damn, I think I'm spending too much time on Ebay. I'm becoming addicted too crap I really don't need.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

uhhhh. wtf is that thing? lol!

j

3. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Viffy pop?? Velocity stack?? Tiny grill??

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's a Velocity stack. (Air Cleaner)

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

oh, ok... cool. :grin: :thumb:

j

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

WTF is that thing??

Is that one of those 15" "Superblingowoofers"!!??? Blinds you and makes you deaf at the same time?? :haha:

I've been scouring E-bay and craigslist for a 12" bar for my now extinct Mcculloch chain saw,a "Mini Mac 1"..that uses a weird 1/4" pitch chain,and seems to be the last one on the planet!..I did find a pair of used ones that MIGHT fit, on "Ebay",the starting bid is 3.99--shipping is 7 bucks!..but I don't have the slightest clue how to "bid" or buy anything.. :doah: ..

I'm Ebay impaired!.I'd like to learn how to sell stuff and bid on things,but I'd need someone to stand here and show me how..

(I get "Notices" from E-Bay about my "accounts",saying someone has used my account!--only trouble is,I've never HAD one!)..

I wish now I'd bought one of the several junker saws like it I saw sunday at the swap meet I went to in CT..but it wasn't broken then!..it lost several chunks out of the bar tuesday,right at the tip of the bar..now its FUBAR,not just "bar".. :doah: :( ..

The saw isn't worth puting much money into--Mculloch doesn't list any parts for it anymore,it doesn't always start good,and if the rope breaks on the recoil,thats all folks..

Looking online for parts is frustrating..seems any chainsaw with a bar less than 16" long is considered disposable..even newer ones..I'll probably have to buy a new chainsaw if and when I get the cash for some stuff I'm selling.. :rolleyes:

Been looking foe welders too..so far,a 1943 Westinghouse arc welder on craigslist for 50 bucks is the only one within my budget :( --there is a nice AC/DC Lincoln one brand new for 260 bucks on Cape Cod--a steal for that price..I wish my 79 C10 would sell,so I can buy some new equipment... :mad: :crazy:

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like subs, but not intrested in the bling bling for the trunk. A little funtional bling under the hood is a different story though.

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Ohh....

So it must be an air cleaner then??--looked like a subwoofer to me at first! :doah:

9. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Yeah those are scams. They just want your bank accounts and first born.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, it's a Air Cleaner.